When you visit a polarnight.com website, use our services or communicate with us through social media, email or other channels, you give us access to personal data about you. This notice explains what data we collect, how we do it and what the purpose of our data collection is.
Personal data is any data that can identify you as a person, such as your name, address, email or phone number.
What data do we collect?
When you use one of our Atlassian apps, the app will be installed on a server controlled by your organization, not by Polarnight. Information collected by our app will not be shared with us unless your Atlassian administrator explicitly decides to share such information with us as part of our support or troubleshooting efforts. See Data Security and Privacy Statement - Polar SSO for details about data collected by our apps.
If you subscribe to any of our newsletters, you share your name and email address.
When you visit our website, we collect and log your IP address and information about which type of browser and operating system you are using.
Why do we collect data?
Use of data to establish and maintain contractual relationships: Our apps are distributed and sold via Atlassian Marketplace. Personal data in this relation is collected and processed by Atlassian or their solution partners as part of your purchase of our products.
As a Marketplace vendor, Polarnight has access to this personal data in Atlassian Marketplace related to licenses and sales. The personal data includes the information you provide when completing the order, such as your name, company name (if any), addresses (including email address) and phone number.
Use of data when you contact us: When you contact us via email or social media, we require personal data such as your full name, email or social media account. We require this in order to be able to respond to your inquiries.
You have the right to:
- Ask for a copy of the personal data that we hold about you (your right to access)
- Request that we delete personal data held on you, where we no longer have any legal reason to retain it (your right to be forgotten)
- Change how you hear from us, opt out of marketing communications and opt out of us holding your personal data if we have no legitimate reasons to do so (your right to object)
- Ask us to restrict processing of data – which means that we would need to secure and retain your data for our benefit but not otherwise use it (your right to restrict processing)
- Ask us to supply you with some of the personal data we hold about you in a machine-readable format to another organization (your right to data portability)
Your request to access, delete, object to or correct your data is processed free of charge and within 30 days.
You have control of which cookies you want your browser to store by visiting the cookie section of your browsers configuration settings.
The responsibility of the data processing on Polarnight's web site lies with:
Represented by Eirik Bjørsnøs